- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- People in the News
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Epicor appoints Noel Goggin to senior VP of retail solutions
- At HIRI conference: Housing on tap
- Kraus Canada appoints new president & general manager
Builiding products manufacturer W.R. Meadows promoted Brent J. Weber to VP sales. Weber was appointed to this position after the retirement of Dave Duewel, a 49-year veteran with the company.
Weber joined Hampshire, Ill.-based W.R. Meadows as a full-time employee in 1970 after graduating from Judson College with a bachelor’s degree in economics. In 1983, he was named sales manager of the Elgin branch and later became regional sales manager in 1993, where his responsibilities included sales support for Atlanta, Elgin, York, Hampshire and Canada branch operations.
“I am very happy to continue fostering my career with W. R. Meadows,” said Weber. “I look forward to representing the company as VP sales.”
W.R. Meadows makes specialty construction materials, with a specialty in concrete.