- Home Depot talks 'multidimensional' customer service
- HD promotes Menear, Holifield
- WOLF inks new deal with Capital Lumber
- Boise Cascade names Tom Corrick EVP Wood Products
- Owens Corning board adds two members
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
- Benjamin Moore launches virtual design consultant tool
York, Pa.-based WOLF announced that Mike Sessinger has been promoted to executive VP sales.
He will be responsible for driving sales for the entire organization and coordinating all regional vice presidents.
The company describes itself as “the largest supplier of kitchen and bath cabinets in the U.S. and a leading provider of building products along the East Coast.”
Sessinger will report to WOLF president Brad Kostelich.