- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
- Extra time: Port strike still looms
- Roofing Supply Group expands in the West
- Weyerhaeuser is moving HQ to Seattle
- Weyerhaeuser steps up stair innovation
- CNRG goes West with Parkrose Hardware
- MoistureShield makes significant additions to its distribution network
WOLF has cemented a new distribution partnership with Tacoma, Washington-based Capital Lumber, extending its reach to the West Coast for the first time.
Capital Lumber will distribute WOLF's PVC Decking and Capped Composite Decking deckboards in Washington, Alaska and Hawaii.
“WOLF focuses on helping independent dealers separate themselves from the pack,” said Craig Danielson, CEO of WOLF. “Capital is the ideal partner because they share that focus. With the Capital agreement, WOLF Decking has become a coast-to-coast success story.”
Independent dealers in the Cascade Capital service area -- centered around the Tacoma facility -- will be able to avail themselves of the WOLF products starting in May.
“We are excited about our partnership with WOLF as it brings us an opportunity to present a brand new business model, along with a new product line, to the region,” said Michael Darby, VP marketing and business development. “WOLF will help our dealers differentiate themselves and give homeowners a unique choice in decking.”
WOLF will provide samples and literature to Capital's dealers, as well as implement its WOLF PRO program in Capital's service area.