- Another acquisition for UFPI
- At WOLF, Danielson named CEO
- ProWood rolls out damaged deck program
- WOLF promotes Mike Sessinger to EVP sales
- UFPI affiliate purchases 50% interest in Upshur Forest Products
- MoistureShield makes significant additions to its distribution network
- UFP to distribute CAMO fastening system
WOLF has announced an exclusive agreement to distribute Deckorators CXT Railing, a new line recently introduced by Universal Forest Products.
WOLF, the York, Pa.-based distributor and supplier of kitchen cabinets and building materials, will immediately begin accepting orders for the CXT deck railing system, as well as the wide array of Deckorators post caps and balusters, in its service area of 18 East Coast states.
Deckorators CXT Railing is co-extruded from two layers of materials. The core is made with Strandex, a composite technology that uses strands of polyethylene-encased wood fiber. The outer cap stock layer gives CXT Railing the look of painted wood, while offering superior scratch- and weather-resistance.