- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Hardware Show hits major themes
- Kodiak acquires Factory Builder Stores
- Tile Shop reports gains, sees work ahead
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Safety Works brings compliance to shelves
- Eco Building Products gets a boost of capital
York, Pa.-based Wolf, major supplier of kitchen cabinets, announced it will distribute Deckorators' full line of railing systems, balusters, post covers and caps to dealers within Wolf's 18-state East Coast footprint.
The move takes effect March 1.
Deckorators is a brand of low-maintenance rail systems, aluminum and glass balusters, rail posts and caps, and lighting kits. Deckorators rail systems are code approved (CCRR - 0161) and guaranteed by a lifetime warranty against chips, checks, cracks and peels.
The addition of Deckorators is part of Wolf's broad strategic shift, the company said, combining leading brand names with its own lines of private-label products.