- Whirlpool account managers receive green designations
- NAHB forecasts 20% growth in starts
- Lowe's shakes up in-store staffing
- NLBMDA seeks congressional aid in lead debate
- Home builders not surprised by lackluster starts
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
Smith, a nine-year member of the Whirlpool Corporation team, serves as the liaison between the Earthcraft green building certification programs and Whirlpool Corporation. Talman is An eight-year Whirlpool Corporation employee and member of the Homebuilders Association of Greater Savannah.
“A large number of the builders I routinely work with have shifted their efforts to green building,” said Talman.