- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Armstrong invests $41 million in Lancaster, Pa., plant
- Axalta creates jobs, sets up headquarters in Pa.
Bon Tool, the Gibsonia, Pa.-based manufacturer of professional tools for the building trades, has announced the acquisition of Wha-Lite for an undisclosed sum.
Based in Chicago, Wha-Lite is a 60-year-old company that makes lightweight magnesium hand tools used for plaster and concrete finishing.
More than 120 Wha-Lite products will continue to be manufactured and marketed under the Wha-Lite brand, according to the announcement.
Distribution will be handled through Bon’s eastern and western distribution centers located in Pennsylvania and Nevada.