- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- NyloBoard builds distribution
Weyerhaeuser is welcoming Interfor to its product assortment, which will be available through its distribution centers in the Pacific Northwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
"With the addition of Interfor's premium wood to our already extensive offerings, Weyerhaeuser Distribution is providing dealers with a high-end option for custom builder and remodeler customers," said Pat Graham, national product manager for Weyerhaeuser Distribution. "We're thrilled to add this new line from Interfor and look forward to working with this highly respected brand."
Among the products Weyerhaeuser will distribute are Interfor's Reserve pine boards, Reserve paneling and Reserve T&G V-joint Decking.
Interfor's products are informed by high-tech equipment, such as a Weinig H5000 high-speed moulder and Leitz TerboPlan planer heads.
The new products will be stocked at Weyerhaeuser's Tacoma, Washington; Albany, Oregon; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Richmond, Virginia locations.