- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Weyerhaeuser reshuffles its leadership team
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
- Weyerhaeuser has a new VP Southern Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
Seattle-based Weyerhaeuser Realty Investors announced the appointment of Ben Conwell as vp-investor capital on Dec. 5.
Weyerhaeuser Realty Investors is a division of Weyerhaeuser Real Estate, one of the country’s largest home builders and a division of Federal Way, Wash.-based forest products giant Weyerhaeuser.
Conwell spent the last 20 years with Quadrant Homes. His last appointment with Quadrant was vp-northwest communities, where he oversaw the development of Quadrants large communities in the Puget Sound area.
Conwell holds a master’s degree in business administration from the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond.