- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
Weyerhaeuser has announced the addition of a production line this summer for its radiant barrier sheathing (RBS) at its oriented strand board (OSB) mill in Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan. The added manufacturing capacity will help meet demand for the product in California, Arizona and Nevada, the company said.
The Federal Way, Wash.-based company already produces RBS in Arcadia, La. The product is a foil-laminated OSB roof sheathing that helps lower home energy use by reflecting 97% of the sun's radiant energy, cooling homes and also reducing energy bills.
The panels offer an efficient and cost-effective way to help keep homes cool and comfortable while reducing energy bills.