- There’s no place like home
- Georgia-Pacific and U.S. Lumber sign EWP deal
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Joseph Liotine named president, U.S. operations at Whirlpool
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- U.S. salary budgets projected to rise 3.1% in 2014
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
Federal Way, Wash.-based Weyerhaeuser has announced it is now supplying Versetta Stone panelized stone veneer to northeast and mid-Atlantic U.S. markets.
The product is a lightweight wall finishing material from Boral Stone Products. It has the look of natural stone, but installs faster and easier than traditional masonry. Weyerhaeuser is distributing through its service centers in Baltimore; Easton, Pa.; Richmond, Va.; and Charlotte, N.C.
“Weyerhaeuser has a strong reputation for quality and service, so this is a natural choice for expanding our distribution,” said Troy Ballard, market development leader for Boral Stone Products. “They’ve built strong relationships with remodelers, builders and dealers, and have the network in place to get products to customers fast.”
“We’re continually looking for top-notch products to add to our distribution offerings,” added Roger Gilley, product manager for Weyerhaeuser Distribution. “Versetta Stone panelized stone veneer is one of those innovative materials that helps contractors do their jobs easier. It’s a great companion product to the siding and other finishing materials we supply.”