- There’s no place like home
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser has a new VP Southern Timberlands
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
Forest products supplier Weyerhaeuser has entered into an agreement to become the exclusive distributor of Barnwood Industries reclaimed wood in Northern California. Other markets may follow, said the Federal Way, Wash.-based company.
Reclaimed materials include beams timbers, wood flooring, doors, cabinets and millwork from aged barns and other wood structures. In addition to adding a sense of historic charm, reusing building materials can help meeting green building standards and criteria, the company pointed out.