- There’s no place like home
- Weyerhaeuser appoints Rhonda Hunter as SVP Timberlands
- Weyerhaeuser reshuffles its leadership team
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Denise Merle named SVP HR at Weyerhaeuser
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
- A Carolina plant takes pride in its OSB
Forest products giant Weyerhaeuser has tapped Betsy Seaton as its new vp-strategic planning. She will report to president and CEO Dan Fulton.
Seaton joined the company in 1992 and most recently served as senior director of strategic planning. She has also been a regional vp in the company’s recycling business. She started her career with the Boston Consulting Group. Seaton holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Princeton University, and holds a joint law-master of business administration degree from the University of Chicago.