- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Lumber prices help boost numbers at Weyerhaeuser
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
Forest products giant Weyerhaeuser has tapped Betsy Seaton as its new vp-strategic planning. She will report to president and CEO Dan Fulton.
Seaton joined the company in 1992 and most recently served as senior director of strategic planning. She has also been a regional vp in the company’s recycling business. She started her career with the Boston Consulting Group. Seaton holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Princeton University, and holds a joint law-master of business administration degree from the University of Chicago.