- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Northwest Hardwoods up for sale again
- Weyerhaeuser provides sustainability update
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Weyerhaeuser's Simons says innovation will win
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
Forest products giant Weyerhaeuser has tapped Betsy Seaton as its new vp-strategic planning. She will report to president and CEO Dan Fulton.
Seaton joined the company in 1992 and most recently served as senior director of strategic planning. She has also been a regional vp in the company’s recycling business. She started her career with the Boston Consulting Group. Seaton holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Princeton University, and holds a joint law-master of business administration degree from the University of Chicago.