- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- KitchenAid's new dishwasher turns up efficiency factor
- Workplace bullying: Some progress but still a ways to go
- Hurst named manager at new Sears Hometown showroom
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Do it Best names new divisional manager
- Lowe's names new SVP, general merchandising manager
Mississauga, Ontario-based distributor Weston Forest Products announced that Jared Carroll is joining the company as manager of its new US Trading Group.
“We have known Jared for a very long time, and we are excited that he is leading this new business unit for us,” said Rick Ekstein, president and CEO. “We truly believe that adding Jared to our team will bring tremendous value to our existing customer and supplier base.”
Jared will be reporting to Rob Hruby, Weston’s vice president of purchasing.
Weston Forest Products is the largest distributor of forest products to the crating and packaging industry in Canada, as well as one of the suppliers to Canada’s growing infrastructure sector, and several other niche markets.