- NLBMDA rallies around Innocent Sellers
- Patrick Lumber names new president
- Parr Lumber names manager for Eugene unit
- Coastal Farm and Ranch buys three stores
- Cedar Creek acquires Reid and Wright
- Home development project set for Washington state
- Jerry Howard to speak at NLBMDA Spring Meeting & Legislative Conference
The Western Building Material Association (WBMA) has announced its new board of directors for 2008, to be lead by Eric Gerretsen, president of Gerretsen Building Supply in Roseburg, Ore.
Eric Fritch of Chinook Lumber in Snohomish, Wash. was elected as vp.
The 104-year-old organization, which represents LBM dealers in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington, gave its Supplier of the Year award to LNS Sales, a supplier of paint, sundries and building materials headquartered in Lacey, Wash.