- An industry marches toward smarter homes
- Beacon Roofing Supply makes a couple executive appointments
- HCN adds to editorial staff
- Tupperware Brands makes some executive appointments
- Don Van Winkle tapped as Kimball EVP
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
Wayfair.com and Staples have forged a new partnership in order to bring greater furniture, decor and housewares selection to Staples.com customers.
"We're rapidly expanding the product assortment on Staples.com, making it easier for business to find everything they need in one place," said Faisal Masud, EVP global e-commerce for Staples. "Wayfair.com's offering builds on our selection and brings completely new categories to our online shopping experience."
The move specifically caters to small and medium-sized businesses shopping on Staples for categories like outdoor furniture, exercise equipment and kitchenware. More than 50,000 Wayfair products will be available online via Staples by early 2014.
"We are thrilled to join forces with Staples on their new marketplace as they build an even more comprehensive offering to meet the evolving needs of their customers," said Brad Johnson, VP partner sales and operations. "Drawing from a selection of 7 million products from 12,000 brands across a vast spectrum of home furnishings, this marketplace partnership will bring an entirely new level of selection to Staples' business customers and offer Wayfair.com a new channel for reaching shoppers."