- The Top 300 ride again
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- New CEO enters spotlight in Chicago
- Home Depot sends part-time workers to public healthcare exchanges
- Earnings season reflects a comeback
Looking for winners and losers, an article from The Motley Fool points to Home Depot, Lowe’s and Beacon Roofing Supply, among others.
A blog post from Adem Tahiri describes a volatile world turning even more volatile, with implications for investors in home products. And while a hurricane probably isn’t big enough to impact the value of a giant retailer like Home Depot or Lowe’s, the financial course of smaller companies can be altered, he writes.