- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- There’s no place like home
- Professional Builders Supply grows in N.C.
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
Charlotte, N.C.-based Viance kicked off its Ecolife Fish-More Deck Challenge for 2012. This promotion will award a Team Grand Prize to a builder and homeowner of the winning deck selected in the Deck Challenge.
The builders Grand Prize will be a Tracker Pro Team 175 TF, and the homeowner of the winning deck will receive $2,500 in cash. Ten monthly prizes will also be awarded each month to 10 professional remodelers/deck builders and 10 DIY homeowner deck builders in the amount of $500 each.
To qualify, professional deck builders and DIY homeowners may compete in the Deck Challenge by building an “Ecolife Deck Project” and submitting photos and materials receipt for contest submission.
The Deck Challenge began this month (February) with the last day for entries on Dec. 31, 2012. The winning deck project will be selected by a team of independent professionals from the Building Products Industry.