- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- True Value posts first-quarter gains
- Hines Supply expands Illinois footprint
- True Value recognizes Cleaver Farm & Home
- BlueLinx is joining the Fiberon network
- PPG acquires Masterwork Paint Company
- USG looks to honor drywall finishers with contest
Versatex Trimboard hired Chad Domrase to join the regional market development team for Michigan and Chicago.
Domrase will report to regional sales manager Chris Hedlund. Active in the building products industry since 2006, Domrase acquired specialized experience with both 84 Lumber and Wimsatt Building Materials in Lansing, Mich.
Versatex Trimboard products are manufactured by Wolfpac Technologies of Pittsburgh.