- On the road
- Valspar patiently awaits profits from Ace deal
- Valspar taps Rimini Street to handle its ERP software
- HCN Stock Watch: Valspar sputters
- Pantone, Valspar expand paint collection with 2014 Color of the Year
- Ace continues splash in paint department
- Actor Josh Duhamel and Valspar pitch in for Habitat for Humanity
Valspar Corp. is set to become the flagship paint for British retailer B&Q, according to an announcement from the Minneapolis-based manufacturer. Valspar will supply a full selection of its premium paint to all 350 B&Q locations in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Previously, B&Q's stores offered primarily ready-mix Valspar paints in a smaller assortment of colors and textures. The new retail concept will be rolled out to all locations throughout 2013.
B&Q is an operating company of Kingfisher plc, one of the largest home improvement retailers in the world.