- At PDIS: Conversations with award winners
- Home Depot begins major expansion on Dallas DC
- Editor’s Notebook: The NLBMDA goes to Washington
- Passing the gavel in Savannah
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Ace turns to Valspar, away from Ben Moore
The Dallas Business Journal has reported that paint manufacturer Valspar is closing a single plant in Texas as part of a business consolidation.
The plant to be closed by Aug. 15 is located in Grand Prairie, Texas, outside of Dallas.
According to the article, no other plants are planned to be closed. About 58 people are expected to be laid off by the consolidation.