- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Ace Hardware recognizes "cool" stores
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
Two hardware store owners in Clovis, N.M., one an Ace dealer and the other affiliated with Do it Best, have decided to merge, according to an article in the Clovis News Journal.
Burns Do-it Center will relocate on the site of Triangle Ace Hardware, according to the owners, James Burns and Richard Petty.
Burns, who will run the new (and yet-to-be-named) store, also operates locations in Tucumcari and Raton, N.M., and Texline, Texas. He said a lack of space in his Clovis store prevents him from carrying more building materials.
“The merger with Triangle will allow [my] customers a greater selection of merchandise, including lumber and building materials,” Burns told the newspaper. “It will also give Triangle’s customers access to Merrilat cabinets, Mohawk, Beaulieu and Shaw flooring, as well as installation on those items."