- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
TW Perry, the Gaithersburg, Md.-based pro dealer, has hired Michael Cassidy as its new chief operating officer, effective July 1. Cassidy comes to TW Perry from ProBuild, the Denver-based chain of lumberyards, where he served as senior vp-manufacturing, in charge of 14 component plants in the eastern United States. Previous to that, Cassidy oversaw mergers and acquisitions as ProBuild’s vp-corporate development.
“We feel very fortunate to have gotten someone with Michael’s industry experience,” said company president Rich Cortese in an interview with Home Channel News.
Cassidy will become TW Perry’s president when Cortese retires in June 2009.
The former U.S. Marine captain, who came to ProBuild from Strober’s, has also worked for Kimberly-Clark, consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton and United Technologies.