- True Value posts first-quarter gains
- True Value recognizes Cleaver Farm & Home
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- True Value rolls out new paint center
- True Value turbocharges app for ordering
- National Hardware Show to strike up the big brands
- True Value sales jump on expanded product lineup in Q2
True Value Co.’s rental team brought together more than 100 supplier representatives, rental operators and store associates to take part in its second regional Rental Demo Day event in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
“This hands-on product demonstration speaks to our continued commitment to support our rental operators in ways that are meaningful to their operations and helpful in the training of their associates,” said Eric Lane, True Value’s VP of specialty businesses. “The event was an efficient way to make it convenient and easy for our rental operators to have access to a broad range of suppliers from which they could collect a wealth of knowledge about the equipment that help grow the business.”
At the Midwest region event, participating suppliers introduced the newest features of their 2012 rental products, leveraging the expansive amount of land at the Wacker Neuson facility to demonstrate all types of construction, excavation, event rental and general tool equipment. Rental operators sought out the opportunity to not only check out the latest in rental equipment, services and technology, but to also network and exchange ideas with other rental businesses.
Attendees also were encouraged to take the opportunity to learn about three great new programs available to them through the True Value Rental Program. Attendees were able to:
• Learn about the rental website program from New Media Retailer to deliver website and social media programs;
• Take a look at the new True Value Rental print advertising program with templates for customizable circulars, postcards, sell sheets and brochures; and
• Talk to IronPlanet, the online auction marketplace for used equipment, about selling their used equipment online.