- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- Ace's Motorcycle Mission rides again
Composite decking manufacturer Trex has appointed Anthony Cavanna as the company’s interim CFO.
Cavanna currently serves as chairman of Trex’s board of directors. He was one of four original executives who helped form Trex in 1996, and he helped take the company public in 1999, according to a statement from the company.
Cavanna formerly served as executive vp and CFO from 1998 through 2003 and as CEO from August 2005 to July 2007.
CEO Andrew Ferrari said the appointment will allow Trex to conduct a “comprehensive search at a measured pace” for a permanent CFO.
Winchester, Va.-based Trex manufactures composite decking, railing and fencing.