- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
- Weyerhaeuser chief accounting officer resigns
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
Trex, manufacturer of railing, fencing and composite decking, has announced the resignation of senior vp and CFO Paul Fletcher, effective Sept. 7.
Fletcher is departing the company to take a position with a privately held technology firm in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, the company said.
“All of us at Trex appreciate Paul's many contributions over the past six years and extend our best wishes as he pursues this new career opportunity,” said CEO Andrew Ferrari. “We have initiated a national search for qualified candidates for the CFO position."
Trex is based in Winchester, Va.