- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- HCN Stock Watch: Better days
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
Trex, manufacturer of railing, fencing and composite decking, has announced the resignation of senior vp and CFO Paul Fletcher, effective Sept. 7.
Fletcher is departing the company to take a position with a privately held technology firm in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, the company said.
“All of us at Trex appreciate Paul's many contributions over the past six years and extend our best wishes as he pursues this new career opportunity,” said CEO Andrew Ferrari. “We have initiated a national search for qualified candidates for the CFO position."
Trex is based in Winchester, Va.