- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Home Depot meeting, a variety of voices
Trex, manufacturer of railing, fencing and composite decking, has announced the resignation of senior vp and CFO Paul Fletcher, effective Sept. 7.
Fletcher is departing the company to take a position with a privately held technology firm in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, the company said.
“All of us at Trex appreciate Paul's many contributions over the past six years and extend our best wishes as he pursues this new career opportunity,” said CEO Andrew Ferrari. “We have initiated a national search for qualified candidates for the CFO position."
Trex is based in Winchester, Va.