- Toro mowers help Liverpool course prep for British Open
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Halco recalls LED bulbs over burn hazards
Toro announced a recall of its 2012 and 2013 Toro Z Master Commercial 2000 Series ZRT riding mowers.
The mower’s idler pulley can rub against its fuel tank, posing a fire hazard, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Toro has received six reports of incidents. No injuries have been reported.
The recall affects about 3,700 of the mowers in the U.S. and 60 in Canada (about 2,600 units were previously recalled in the U.S. and 30 in Canada in November 2012.) The products were sold at Toro dealers nationwide from January 2012 through April 2013 for between $7,700 and $8,700.