The Toro Company has added six underground equipment dealers, with a total of 10 new locations,to its distribution network in North America. In total, Toro has added 24 underground equipment dealers to its network.
The following equipment dealerships will now carry the full line of Toro underground equipment, including directional drills, compact utility loaders, trenchers, vibratory plows and stump grinders:
- Franklin Equipment, Groveport, Ohio
- Alta Construction Equipment, New Hudson, Mich.
- Global Machinery, Denver and Sacramento, Calif.
- Valley DW Inc. in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Joe Johnson Equipment, West Saint Paul, Manitoba; Dartmouth, Nova Scotia; and Rochester, N.Y.
- Equipment Inc., Jackson, Miss.
- C&O Equipment Co., Keller, Texas
“We are excited to have these seven reputable dealers carrying the Toro underground product line,” said Butch Greeninger, director of sales for The Toro Co. “These new dealers will not only provide our top-quality underground products to key markets in North America, but also offer the high level of service and support that end users have come to expect from Toro.”