- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- In their words: The US LBM story
- HBC acquires WordLock
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Cox Industries pitches in lumber for Seaside Heights boardwalk recovery
- Frost King acquires PortaSeal
- Eco Red Shield selected in New Jersey Sandy rebuild
Hillsborough, N.J.-based decorative hardware manufacturer Top Knobs turned to the classic oval shape for its Sanctuary Collection Oval series. Oval knobs and slot knobs are available in three sizes with optional backplates. Top Knobs Oval thin pulls come in five sizes (including appliance pulls).
"We know that the most popular kind of diamond ring is oval-shaped because of its timeless beauty and pleasing aesthetic," said David Tyler, VP of marketing for Top Knobs.
The newly launched Oval series is available in eight finishes including Brushed Satin Nickel, Flat Black, German Bronze, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Pewter Antique, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel and Tuscan Bronze.