- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sold: Handy Hardware to Littlejohn
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- In Houston, a Handy Hardware homecoming
Two-step sales of Houston-based Handy Hardware Wholesale were reported incorrectly in the recently published Home Channel News Top 150 Distributors Scoreboard. Calendar year 2006 sales were $233.6 million, up 6.75 percent from $218.9 million in the prior year. With the revised figure, the hardlines cooperative remains ranked 43rd on the Top 150 Distributors Scoreboard.