- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Home Depot opens in Minot, N.D.
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Home Depot says it's ahead of financial schedule
- The Home Depot swoops up Blinds.com
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
Canadian buying group Tim-Br Marts has named Randy Martin vp–merchandise.
Martin formerly served as director of hardlines and imports for Tim-Br Marts. In his new position, he will lead buying teams in the company's Calgary, Mississauga and Halifax offices, and he will be overseeing all facets of vendor programs in purchasing.
Martin has worked in the retail lumber, building materials and hardware industry for 30 years, having served in positions at Home Depot and Totem Building Supplies.
Tim-Br Marts represents more than 600 member locations in Canada.