- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- CertainTeed expands Sustainable Insulation
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
Canadian LBM co-op Tim-Br Mart has named its regional buyer for building materials, Phil Temple, as its new "green buyer." According to a company press release, Temple will initially concentrate on roofing, insulation, siding and other exterior products that help increase energy efficiency, as well as on low-VOC products. He will also serve as a resource specialist on LEED issues.
Temple will augment the company's current green product line-up; the Calgary, Alberta-based buying group launched its "EnerGrade" initiative last year, which includes a wide selection of energy-efficient products. Tim-Br Mart represents more than 650 dealer locations across Canada, more than 2 billion Canadian dollars in annual purchases.