- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma
- Cedar Creek plans new Atlanta location
- Main Street Lumber honored for entrepreneurialism
- The Tile Shop expands into Oklahoma
- Chris Homeister appointed COO at The Tile Shop
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
Continuing its run of new store openings, Minneapolis-based The Tile Shop opened its first store in Oklahoma City.
The 19,100-sq.-ft. store is the company's second store in the state of Oklahoma, and the 90th store in the country.
"We're excited to launch our first store in Oklahoma City," said Carl Randazzo, senior VP of retail for The Tile Shop. " Our new store is perfectly positioned in a high-traffic location to meet the needs of discerning homeowners who are looking for beautiful, high quality, natural tile and stone for their home remodeling projects."
The store is located on the city's north side in the French Market Shopping Center.
The expanding retailer recently opened new stores in Connecticut, Boston, San Antonio and Long Island.