- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- Orgill points the way to price image
- Thomas Burke is USG's newest board member
- Home Depot appoints Helena Foulkes to its board
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
Leviton has hired Thomas Morgan as the director of product management for the Security & Automation business unit. In his new role, Morgan will be responsible for helping to guide the future of Leviton’s smart, integrated products, including the Vizia RF+ Z-Wave product family.
“Mr. Morgan is an industry icon with a vast familiarity of the automation industry, product interoperability and integrator education, offering Leviton a unique perspective,” said Jay McLellan, president, Leviton Security & Automation. “We are excited to have him join the growing team and look forward to the continual innovation of the Security & Automation solutions offerings.”
Prior to joining Leviton, Morgan spent the past 13 years as the chief technical officer for Worthington Distribution and the VP of Worthington University. Previously, he spent 10 years in security and automation manufacturing with Home Automation and Apex.
He has chaired the Consumer Electronics Association’s TechHome Mark of Excellence Awards Committee and worked with the Z-Wave Alliance’s interoperability displays shown at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) tradeshows.