- ProDealer Industry Summit kicks off in San Antonio
- Larry Stone shares "Five Traits of Leadership"
- Pro dealers talk shop in San Antonio
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe’s pulls ad from Muslim reality show, faces backlash
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- TW Perry accepts Pro Dealer of the Year award
Dow Powerhouse announced a major new collaboration with Imagine Homes, a San Antonio-based home builder, to offer Dow Powerhouse Solar Shingle roof system to all new home buyers in Imagine Homes' six San Antonio-area residential communities.
Additionally, Dow Powerhouse will be a standard feature on all homes in the Willis Ranch community, scheduled to open in September 2012.
"The Dow Powerhouse team is tremendously proud and very enthusiastic to be working with one of the nation's leading green home builders to provide homeowners in the San Antonio metro area with complete energy-efficient building envelope options," said Dan Pezolt, Dow Solar marketing director. "Our partnership with Imagine Homes will integrate our neighborhood-friendly Solar Shingles that actively generate electricity with new homes that have been designed from foundation to roof with energy-efficient design in mind."
The announcement expands the channels for San Antonio homeowners to the solar shingle roof product, making it easier to transform their roofs into a power source that offsets a significant percentage of home energy costs.