- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- The Top 300 ride again
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
According to an article in the Tampa Tribune, Harvey's Hardware celebrated its 50th anniversary over the weekend by playing to its strengths -- a niche market in knives.
The store in Land O' Lakes, Fla., held its annual Case & Sons Cutlery knife event, which also featured appearances from local veterans and a presentation from a Case historian.
The retailer describes itself as a classic hometown hardware store, according to the article.