- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- After two years of declines, hardware sales are up
According to an article in the Tampa Tribune, Harvey's Hardware celebrated its 50th anniversary over the weekend by playing to its strengths -- a niche market in knives.
The store in Land O' Lakes, Fla., held its annual Case & Sons Cutlery knife event, which also featured appearances from local veterans and a presentation from a Case historian.
The retailer describes itself as a classic hometown hardware store, according to the article.