- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- CertainTeed expands Sustainable Insulation
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
- On TAP: Insulation as pest control
- The Rockwool Group signs distribution deal with Lowe’s in the U.S.
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
- Meritage expands green-home program
CertainTeed Corporation is being honored with a 2010 Communitas Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The award recognizes the company’s sustainable business practices and overarching commitment to environmental stewardship.
Recent CertainTeed products include Sustainable Insulation, a fiberglass insulation product made from a formaldehyde-free binder, 50% renewable content and 35% recycled glass; the EnerGen photovoltaic roofing system that generates electricity without requiring the installation of traditional solar panels; and AirRenew, a revolutionary gypsum board that helps improve indoor air quality by permanently reducing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) circulating indoors.