- Salvatore Abbate named chief sales and marketing officer at Andersen
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Dave Beeken named president of Silver Line
- Andersen agrees to acquire Weiland
- Jim Weglewski steps up to VP title at Andersen
- Andersen points to award-winning suppliers
- Andersen begins conversion to cleaner fleet
Andersen Corporation has promoted Susan M. Roeder to director of public affairs, in which she will be responsible for growing the company's presence via public outreach.
Roeder has been with Andersen since 1996 in a community outreach capacity. Since then, she has taken on additional responsibilities in the name of developing its public affairs initiatives and overseeing public relations.
“Susan has been the public face of Andersen to the community for 17 years,” said Andersen Vice President of Corporate Communications Laurie Bauer. “State and federal government actions can have a significant impact on our ability to do business – and we want to ensure we are part of the conversation.”
Roeder also serves as vice president of the Andersen Corporate Foundation board of directors, as well as a member of the Corporate Advisory Board for Yellowstone National Park and the board of directors for Como Friends at the Como Zoo in St. Paul.