- Platinum Tools rolls out the Cyclops 2
- Google gets into the home space
- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
Palo Alto, Calif.-based home builder SummerHill Homes has announced the appointment of Robert Freed to the posts of president and CEO.
"Mr. Freed comes on board at an exciting time for our company and possesses the talent necessary to help us grow SummerHill," said George Marcus, chairman of Marcus & Millichap, the parent company of SummerHill.
Freed was president and regional general manager for KB Home, Northern California, and senior vp-national investment strategy for Los Angeles-based KB Home. In this role, he ran the company's Northern California divisions and managed land acquisition activities nationally.