- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
- At Home Depot, a second-quarter surge
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Home Depot says it's ahead of financial schedule
Mark Fikse has joined Stock Building Supply as the division president and general manager for the Southeast region, reporting to CEO Jeff Rea, according to a company statement. He will be responsible for business operations in North and South Carolina and Georgia.
Before joining Stock, Fikse served as a principal with American Capital since 2006. He was president of Creative Touch Interiors, a subsidiary of The Home Depot from 2000 to 2005. Prior to that, Fikse was VP strategic business development for The Home Depot from 2000 to 2002. He has also held positions with McKinsey & Co., Accenture and Blue Ridge Partners.