- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
New Britain, Conn.-based Stanley Works has named Carlos Cardoso, president and CEO of metal products company Kennametal, to its board of directors.
Cardoso, 49, joined Kennametal in 2003 as chief operating officer prior to being promoted to his current position in 2005.
Prior to his time at Kennametal, Cardoso was president of the Pump Division of Flowserve Corp., a $1.3 billion operation.
John Lundgren, chairman and CEO of Stanley Works, said Cardoso brings “a wide range of experiences in marketing, sales, service and operations and a global business perspective to our board.”
Stanley Works is a worldwide supplier of tools and security solutions.