- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
Standard Pacific Homes has appointed Scott Stowell as its new president, reporting to CEO Ken Campbell. Stowell has served as the company’s chief operating officer since 2007 and was instrumental in Standard Pacific Homes' successful financial and operational transformation, according to the announcement.
Prior to being appointed COO, Stowell held progressive roles within Standard Pacific, including president of the Orange County division and president of the Southern California region.
“[Stowell’s] expertise was vital in transforming Standard Pacific Homes from a company that some had counted out of the game to one of the frontrunners in the industry,” CEO Campbell said. “As we turn our sights toward building for the future and focus on land acquisition and a revitalized housing market, I look forward to continuing to work together to take our organization to the next level."
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Standard Pacific has operations in major metropolitan areas in California, Florida, Arizona, the Carolinas, Texas, Colorado and Nevada.