- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- In their words: The US LBM story
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Al Worthing promoted to VP sales/marketing at Andersen
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- GAF sets its sights on Parsippany headquarters
Ewing, N.J.-based SOLEC-Solar Energy Corp. announced the launch of its advanced formulation LO/MIT-II spray-applied attic heat barrier, designed to replace standard foil radiant barriers.
Sprayed to the underside of the roof deck, this new formulation provides consumers and contractors with a more efficient heat reflector (e=0.170), second only to the industry-standard LO/MIT-II MAX (e=0.147).
The new LO/MIT-II also promises a more affordable price point, while still delivering the best features in the industry, according to its maker.
The product has a one-year shelf life, even after opening. It also is described as low-VOC, mold-resistant and quick-drying.