- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- There’s no place like home
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- Lowe’s posts Q4 sales and earnings growth
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
Greensboro, N.C.-based Snavely Forest Products hired Jon Forsyth as the Engineered Wood Products (EWP) manager.
Forsyth brings more than 20 years of experience in engineered wood, specifically in the areas of design, optimization and value engineering.
Bryan Kirit, general manager, Snavely-Greensboro said: “Engineered wood is a growing segment of our industry -- increasing with greater acceptance every year. We are pleased to have someone come aboard with such extensive experience as Jon’s to lead this important segment of our business.”