- In their words: The US LBM story
- Mike Crouch named president & COO at Acme Lift Co.
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
Kenosha, Wis.-based Snap-on has named president and COO Nicholas Pinchuk to the post of CEO, replacing Jack Michaels.
Pinchuk, 61, will continue to serve as president, while Michaels, 70, will remain chairman of the board, the company said.
"Nick's leadership as COO reaffirms that he will guide the corporation's continued success," said Michaels.
Pinchuk has been with the company since 2002 and was named president and COO in April.
Snap-on is a global manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment for professional users.