- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Masco's income up 39.6% in Q1
- LP-Ainsworth deal blocked over antitrust concerns
- CatchMark Timber Trust goes ahead with 36,340-acre deal
- With HD as its platform, Quirky plays the smart home field
- PPG selling Mt. Zion glass facility
An article in the New York Times examines the improvements in remote control home automation.
Among the companies mentioned in the article titled: “Controlling the ‘Smart Home’ With Tablets and Smartphones,” are Nest, Belkin, Philips and Comcast’s Xfinity Home.
The article examines the issue of stand-alone performance versus whole-home connectivity.