- At Blish-Mize, a fifth-generation CEO
- In Houston, Ace recaps a strong 2013
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Lowe’s sees potential for pros
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Beacon Roofing Supply makes a couple executive appointments
Darnell Esdaile, 45, was detained Nov. 11 by a Home Depot loss prevention officer with $498 worth of laminate flooring, according to a complaint filed by the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s office. He is being charged with one count of fourth degree shoplifting.
Esdaile was paid a salary of $98,280 last year, and has been a police officer for 23 years, according to public employee records.