- Sherwin-Williams posts robust sales gain
- Comex suing Sherwin-Williams over botched deal
- Matthew Hughes named VP, treasurer at Nortek
- Sherwin-Williams survey sees painting as top job
- Sherwin-Williams ends bid for Comex
- HCN Stock Watch: SHW breaks the $200 mark
- Michael Costello joins Gilbane Building Co.
Sherwin-Williams has sold an industrial facility in Twinsburg, Ohio, according to the commercial real estate tracking firm CoStar.
The approximately 50,000-square-foot manufacturing facility included five loading docks. The building sold for $1.82 million.
The buyer was Darko, a maker of point-of-purchase displays and custom fixtures for retailers.
In other company news, Sherwin-Williams requested last month more information about a proposed $2.4 billion cleanup of Rhode Island homes contaminated with lead paint in an ongoing public nuisance appeal in that state.
In September, the Rhode Island attorney general ordered the cleanup of about 240,000 homes and apartments containing lead paint. Sherwin-Williams is appealing the Rhode Island decision.