- Hardware store held up in Salinas, Calif.
- Tractor Supply to move into former Yardbirds site
- Orchard opens new store in Silicon Valley
- PCBC kicks off in San Francisco
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- In California, Orchard Supply reaches for its niche
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
Two building material dealers in Northern California have merged in an effort to reduce overhead costs during the continued construction slowdown, according to an article in the Press Democrat.
No financial details were disclosed. The combined companies will operate under the name of Shamrock, which operates concrete plants in Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cloverdale, Sonoma, Napa, San Rafael and Novato. It also owns three building materials yards in Petaluma, Cotati and San Rafael and a gravel facility in Cloverdale.
NorCal operates two concrete plants in Santa Rosa and Middletown, as well as Sebastopol Ready Mix.
The combined companies will have a main office in Petaluma and a second office in Santa Rosa.